TQUK Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in catering
This regulated Online TQUK Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in catering Course is primarily for people who work in the food and hotel business in a supervisory capacity. Holders of the qualification will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of food safety legislation as well as competent supervision. They will also be able to assume responsibility for the workforce’s competency, as well as identifying hazards and controls, monitoring controls, and taking remedial action as needed.
This Ofqual approved TQUK Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering Training has been developed specifically for insertion onto the Qualifications and Credit Framework with full support from People 1st, the Sector Skills Council for Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism. It is therefore fully compliant with industry and regulatory standards as well as being recognised by environmental health practitioners, auditors and other enforcement officers.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
• There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
• Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
• You must be at least 16 years old.
• Have a strong command of the English language
• For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
• Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
• Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
What is our assessment method?
• You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
• All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Guided Learning Hours
These Hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecture,supervisor , tutor , trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training. Guided Learning Hours
for this qualification is 25.
WHY CHOOSE US?
You deserve the best care manager training to prepare yourself for your new role as a food safety supervisor. That’s why we created this course – to help you gain essential knowledge and skills required to become a successful food safety supervisor in any sector of the hospitality industry.
Our goal is to help you achieve your goal by providing quality training that will give you a career opportunity in the catering industry. We provide training on all aspects of the catering industry from food hygiene, health and safety and customer service skills. We offer online care manager training here at verrolyne training for those who work full-time or part-time as well as those who are looking for a future career path.
Successfully Learners can Progress to other qualification such as:
- TQUK Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety In Catering
Learners Must achieve three credits from the mandatory unit.
|Unit ref.||Title||level||GLH||Credit Value|
|K/502/2038||The principles of food safety Supervision for cleaning||3||25||3|