TQUK Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the workplace
The TQUK Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF) gives students a complete understanding of health and safety, with a focus on the significance of staff monitoring and controls. Meeting appropriate learning programmes, supporting a role in the workplace, and providing learners with personal growth and interest in learning are all goals of the qualification.
This TQUK Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF) can be used in either a corporate or public sector setting. Individuals pursuing this certification will discover that supervisors and managers have legal and moral responsibility to guarantee the health and safety of employees, contractors, suppliers, and members of the public within a firm.
They will also be capable of assuring the workforce’s proficiency, as well as recognizing hazards, installing controls, and taking appropriate remedial action when necessary. Businesses can establish their legal duty to employ a “competent person” by employing someone with this qualification.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
• There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
• Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
• You must be at least 16 years old.
• Have a strong command of the English language
• For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
• Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
• Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
What is our assessment method?
• You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
• All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Guided Learning hours
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a lecture, supervisor, tutor,
trainer, or other appropriate providers of education or training. Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 30.
WHY CHOOSE US?
If so, then we are the right company for you! Verrolyne Training is a leading provider of TQUK Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the workplace training. Our trainers have many years of experience. They are knowledgeable about regulations, they are patient, friendly and supportive. We offer convenient time slots and different locations. Our courses also include practical examples which make it easier for working at the workplace.
Successful Learners can progress to other qualification such as:
Level 4 Award in Health and safety in the workplace
level 3 Occupational health and safety qualifications
Level 4 Occupational Health and Safety qualifications
Learners must achieve three credits from the mandatory Unit.
Mandatory Units :
|Unif Ref||Title||level||GLH||Credit Value|
|K/602/1647||Health and safety in the workplace||3||30||3|