TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF)
This TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) in the UK is ideal for those who wish to increase their understanding of end of life and develop their knowledge of the factors and issues that relate to providing end of life care for a person.
The eligibility purpose TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) Training is incredibly authentic to acquire an experienced care supervisor level.
The TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) online course is a competency based qualification developed with adult care companies. This course is designed to be self-contained for non-specialists in this field and to be easily integrated into employer-sponsored health and social care training programmes.
What should be the entry requirements?
- Well there aren’t any specific and no formal needs
- Be 19 years old and above
- Be working at a project function appropriate for this particular pathway
- IT literate (Web, Microsoft office)
- Able to Comprehend and interpret course stuff
- Self-motivated and willing to finish and attain
- Have access to an Experienced Supervisor that will execute monitoring at work
- The course is delivered online through our cutting edge online portal site.
- The free textbook we supply and our comprehensive assessment plans directly assist you to step by step.
- You’ll have a committed Assessor that will provide assistance and assess your work.
Learners studying the TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) training course develop the skills and knowledge in managing end of life awareness in adult care to ensure that services can respond fully to the needs and aspirations of those that use their provision, and are fully compliant with the regulatory requirements.
Successful learners can progress to further qualifications within the healthcare sector or different areas of the industry regarding end of life pathway care in adults.
What is our assessment method?
- You’ll be evaluated via a series of written questions to assess your comprehension
- you’ll have to be observed at the office by a professional Supervisor with a Level 3 and Access learning tools and upload shreds of evidence on an internet portfolio.
Why choose us?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) course in London here at verrolynetraining. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Adult Care worker to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in adult care end of life pathway or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Senior Adult care assistant. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 3 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 58 credits to achieve this TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) online course. You’ll be awarded a certificate at the end of completion of course.
- Unit 1: Understanding end of life care
- Unit 2: Communication during end of life care
- Unit 3: Assessment and care planning in end of life care
- Unit 4: Person-centred approaches to end of life care
- Unit 5: Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care