TQUK LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN CARE (RQF) – MENTAL HEALTH PATHWAY
This TQUK level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) Mental Health Pathway Course will provide you with all of the necessary information and abilities to work as a competent mental health care or support worker.
Because the qualification builds competence, learners must be employed or volunteer in order for assessment to take place.The days of anyone working in the care business without a qualification are long gone. CQC currently requires all professionals in the care industry to have a minimum of Level 2 in care or be working towards the certification due to different safeguarding issues and to ensure that individuals receive better quality care.
The purpose of the TQUK level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) Mental Health Pathway Course is to provide updating and continuing professional development (CPD) by developing knowledge relevant in the mental health pathway.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Health Conditions
- Level 3 Diploma in Mental Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
This Qualification requires hours of self study with a 12 weeks guided learning. These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by trainer or tutor. Learners are expected to study and complete aspects of their assessment portfolio in their own time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) Mental Health Pathway courses in London here at verrolynetraining. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve all mandatory units.
UNIT 1 – MANDATORY
- Communication in care settings CREDITS – 3
UNIT 2 – MANDATORY
- Handle information in care settings CREDITS – 3
UNIT 3 – MANDATORY
- Personal development in care settings CREDITS – 3
UNIT 4 – MANDATORY
- Implement person-centred approaches in care settings CREDITS – 5
UNIT 5 – MANDATORY
- Equality and inclusion in care settings CREDITS – 2
UNIT 6 – MANDATORY
- Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings CREDITS – 4
UNIT 7 – MANDATORY
- Responsibilities of a care worker CREDITS – 2
UNIT 8 – MANDATORY
- Duty of care CREDITS – 1
UNIT 9 – MANDATORY
- Safeguarding and protection in care settings CREDITS – 3
UNIT 15 – OPTIONAL
- Understand mental well-being and mental health promotion CREDITS – 3
UNIT 17 – OPTIONAL
- Dementia Awareness CREDITS – 2
UNIT 21 – OPTIONAL
- Understand mental health problems CREDITS – 3
UNIT 47 – OPTIONAL
- Understand and implement a person centred approach to the care and support of individuals with dementia CREDITS – 3
UNIT 107 – OPTIONAL
- Understand challenging behaviour CREDITS – 4
UNIT 126 – OPTIONAL
- Understanding mental health CREDITS – 4
UNIT 127 – OPTIONAL
- Support mental health and well-being CREDITS – 3