TQUK LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN CARE (RQF) – END OF LIFE PATHWAY
This TQUK level 2 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) End of life Pathway course in UK provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to keep a care provision learning and working in a wide range of roles in a health and adult care settings smoothly and efficiently in the end of life care sector.
Anybody working in a role that involves end of life care or anybody aiming to develop their knowledge of end of life care.
The eligibility purpose of TQUK level 2 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) End of life Pathway course is to acquire an experienced care supervisor level.
The TQUK level 2 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) End of life Pathway course online course is a competency based qualification developed with adult care companies. To give the learner’s understanding of working in end-of-life care; how to provide support while working in end-of-life care; and how to help people in their final days it is useful as a primer for people who work or plan to work in a role that entails end-of-life care.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
• There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
• Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
• You must be at least 16 years old.
• Have a strong command of the English language
• For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
• Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
• Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
• Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
• Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) – End of Life Pathway
What is our assessment method?
• You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
• All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
This Qualification requires hours of self-study with a 12 weeks guided learning. These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by trainer or tutor. Learners are expected to study and complete aspects of their assessment portfolio in their own time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK level 2 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) End of life Pathway courses in London here at verrolynetraining.co.uk. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve all mandatory units.
UNIT 1 – MANDATORY
- Communication in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 2 – MANDATORY
- Handle information in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 3 – MANDATORY
- Personal development in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 4 – MANDATORY
- Implement person-centred approaches in care settings CREDITS – 5
UNIT 5 – MANDATORY
- Equality and inclusion in care settings CREDITS – 2
UNIT 6 – MANDATORY
- Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings CREDITS – 4
UNIT 7 – MANDATORY
- Responsibilities of a care workerCREDITS – 2
UNIT 8 – MANDATORY
- Duty of careCREDITS – 1
UNIT 9 – MANDATORY
- Safeguarding and protection in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 29 – OPTIONAL
- Support individuals who are distressedCREDITS – 3
UNIT 36 – OPTIONAL
- Contribute to the care of a deceased personCREDITS – 3
UNIT 40 – OPTIONAL
- Support individuals at the end of life CREDITS – 6
UNIT 89 – OPTIONAL
- Support care plan activitiesCREDITS – 2
UNIT 96 – OPTIONAL
- Support individuals who are bereavedCREDITS – 4
UNIT 112 – OPTIONAL
- Care for the elderly CREDITS – 2
UNIT 113 – OPTIONAL
- Awareness of working in end of life care CREDITS – 3