TQUK LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN CARE (RQF) – DOMICILIARY CARE PATHWAY
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Domiciliary Care Principles (RQF) Training course UK enhances learners’ knowledge and understanding of what domiciliary is and how to care people with domiciliary, encompassing a variety of theoretical models and kinds of domiciliary.
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Domiciliary Care (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Domiciliary Care Principles (RQF) Online Course is designed to keep learners up to date on their professional development and to help them build knowledge and skills that are relevant to their field of work. This course would be especially beneficial to anyone who, in a professional or personal role, wishes to learn more about aiding persons with dementia in order to improve their quality of life as a domiciliary Health Care Assistant.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Domiciliary Care (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support (RQF)
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
This Qualification requires hours of self-study with a 12 weeks guided learning. These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by trainer or tutor. Learners are expected to study and complete aspects of their assessment portfolio in their own time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Domiciliary Care Principles (RQF) courses in London here at verrolyne training. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home health and adult care settings or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve all mandatory units.
UNIT 1 – MANDATORY
- Communication in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 2 – MANDATORY
- Handle information in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 3 – MANDATORY
- Personal development in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 4 – MANDATORY
- Implement person-centred approaches in care settings CREDITS – 5
UNIT 5 – MANDATORY
- Equality and inclusion in care settings CREDITS – 2
UNIT 6 – MANDATORY
- Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings CREDITS – 4
UNIT 7 – MANDATORY
- Responsibilities of a care workerCREDITS – 2
UNIT 8 – MANDATORY
- Duty of careCREDITS – 1
UNIT 9 – MANDATORY
- Safeguarding and protection in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 12 – OPTIONAL
- Undertake personal hygiene activities with individualsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 16 – OPTIONAL
- Causes and spread of infectionCREDITS – 2
UNIT 17 – OPTIONAL
- Dementia AwarenessCREDITS – 2
UNIT 18 – OPTIONAL
- Move and position individuals in accordance with their care planCREDITS – 4
UNIT 19 – OPTIONAL
- Support individuals to manage continenceCREDITS – 3
UNIT 25 – OPTIONAL
- Select and wear appropriate personal protective equipment for work in health care settingsCREDITS – 2
UNIT 31 – OPTIONAL
- Support individuals to eat and drinkCREDITS – 2
UNIT 95 – OPTIONAL
- Support individuals to live at home