TQUK LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN CARE (RQF) – CARE HOME PATHWAY
This TQUK level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) Care Home Pathway Course will teach you everything you need to know to work as a competent health care or support worker.
Because the certificate is designed to develop competence, learners must be employed or volunteer in order to be assessed. Anyone working in the care industry without a qualification is no longer employed. Due to several safeguarding issues and to guarantee that persons receive better quality care, the CQC now requires all practitioners in the care industry to have a minimum of Level 2 in care or be working towards the certification.
The TQUK level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) Care Home Pathway Course for England (QCF) is designed for learners who work in a variety of jobs in health and social care. Because the qualification builds competence, learners must be employed or volunteer in order for an assessment to take place. It is part of the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care’s competence component.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
This Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for UK can help you succeed in a wide range of healthcare settings, such as:
- Residential care
- Community and primary care
- Acute health environments (eg. hospitals)
- Domiciliary services (home care/home help)
- Supported living projects
- Community-based care
- Private care for a person or family.
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
This Qualification requires hours of self-study with a 12 weeks guided learning. These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by trainer or tutor. Learners are expected to study and complete aspects of their assessment portfolio in their own time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the TQUK level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) Care Home Pathway Online Course in London here at verrolyne training. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing, work in the Health and Social Care sector or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve all mandatory units.
UNIT 1 – MANDATORY
- Communication in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 2 – MANDATORY
- Handle information in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 3 – MANDATORY
- Personal development in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 4 – MANDATORY
- Implement person-centred approaches in care settings CREDITS – 5
UNIT 5 – MANDATORY
- Equality and inclusion in care settings CREDITS – 2
UNIT 6 – MANDATORY
- Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings CREDITS – 4
UNIT 7 – MANDATORY
- Responsibilities of a care workerCREDITS – 2
UNIT 8 – MANDATORY
- Duty of careCREDITS – 1
UNIT 9 – MANDATORY
- Safeguarding and protection in care settingsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 12 – OPTIONAL
- Undertake personal hygiene activities with individualsCREDITS – 3
UNIT 16 – OPTIONAL
- Causes and spread of infectionCREDITS – 2
UNIT 17 – OPTIONAL
- Dementia AwarenessCREDITS – 2
UNIT 18 – OPTIONAL
- Move and position individuals in accordance with their care planCREDITS – 4
UNIT 19 – OPTIONAL
- Support individuals to manage continenceCREDITS – 3
UNIT 22 – OPTIONAL
- Prepare individuals for healthcare activities CREDITS – 2
UNIT 24 – OPTIONAL
- Provide support to manage pain and discomfort CREDITS – 2
UNIT 25 – OPTIONAL
- Select and wear appropriate personal protective equipment for work in health care settings CREDITS – 2
UNIT 56 – OPTIONAL
- Stroke awareness 3 credits