TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF)
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) develops knowledge and understanding of the different types of Diabetes; prevention and early intervention type 2 diabetes; the initial care of diabetes and the treatment and management of diabetes.
The purpose of this qualification is to provide updating and continuing professional development (CPD) by developing knowledge relevant to job roles which involve caring for individuals with diabetes.
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
The purpose of the TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) course will provide up-to-date information and provide ongoing professional development (CPD) by building knowledge relevant to employment roles that involve caring for people with diabetes. Learners may be working or looking for work in the health and social care field.
The degree improves diabetes knowledge and awareness, as well as type 2 diabetes prevention and early intervention, diabetes initial care, and diabetes treatment and management.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Health Conditions
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) course requires hours of self study with a 12 weeks guided learning. These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by trainer or tutor. Learners are expected to study and complete aspects of their assessment portfolio in their own time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (RQF) courses in London here at verrolynetraining.co.uk So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve all mandatory units.
- Unit 1: Understand diabetes
- Unit 2: Prevention and early intervention of Type 2 diabetes
- Unit 3: Understand the initial care of diabetes
- Unit 4: Understand the treatment and management of diabetes