TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF)
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF) will provide you with an understanding of the principles and role of food in maintaining good health. This course also covers the changing dietary needs of people throughout their lives and how they can be different for each person. This course is for those who want to or are already working in the hospitality, sport, and fitness sectors.
This Ofqual regulates the TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF).
This nationally recognized qualification TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF), is designed to increase your knowledge of nutrition and health. It covers factors such as healthy eating, weight management, nutrition in relation to eating disorders, and safe cooking in a home setting.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
What is our assessment method?
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (RQF) courses in London here at verrolynetraining. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
The duration of this course is 12 weeks via distance learning.
Mandatory Units/Course Content
- Understanding the principles of healthy eating.
- Understanding the different nutritional needs of a variety of individuals.
- Understanding how to use food and nutrition to plan a healthy diet.
- Understanding the principles of weight management.
- Understanding eating disorders.
- Understanding the principles of food safety in the home environment.