TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care settings (RQF)
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care settings (RQF) is designed to provide everyone with the knowledge and skills necessary to help in the prevention and control of infection.
This certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infections in Health Care Settings is for those who work with or plan to work in a healthcare setting where infection risk is managed. This course now has the RQF qualification.
For anyone involved in the prevention and control of infections, the Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infections in Health Care Settings was created.
The qualification purpose of this Online TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care settings (RQF) is for anyone who needs to know the principles and how to control and prevent infection in health care settings. This could include those who want to work in this sector or those who need refresher training/CPD on infection prevention and control. This qualification includes the knowledge from standard 15 of the care certificate.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
Successful learners can progress to any of a wide range of other qualifications in the health and social care sector such as:
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- Level 3 Certificate for Working in the Health Sector
- Level 3 Certificate in Stroke Care Management
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care settings (RQF) courses in London here at verrolynetraining. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
To complete this qualification, learners should expect to undertake a total qualification time (TQT) of 11 hours, with 9 guided learning hours (GLH). This is likely to be delivered in a 1-day course or 2 half-day sessions, depending on the training provider.
Mandatory Units/Course Content
Unit 1: Principles of the causes and spread of infection in health care settings
Unit 2: Principles of the importance of personal hygiene and health in the prevention and control of infection in health care settings
Unit 3: Principles of decontamination, cleaning and waste management in health care settings
Unit 4: Principles of infection prevention and control in a health care setting