TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems (RQF)
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems (RQF) course is designed for people who want to learn more about depression, schizophrenia, bipolar illness, and eating disorders, among other mental health difficulties. Students will get a greater grasp of how to work with persons who have a variety of psychological issues after completing the TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness.
Students receive a TQUK Level 2 certificate as well as an OLC certificate upon completion of this course.
The qualification purpose of this TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care (RQF) Online Course is to improve learners’ understanding of a variety of mental health difficulties, such as stress, anxiety, depression, phobias, and other illnesses that can have a substantial impact on a person’s mental health and how to respond to them.
It is designed for people who work in the mental health field but don’t have a professional certificate in the field. This qualification aims to improve your knowledge and skills in this field.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
This course is designed to help support progression to employment for job roles including:
- Care assistants
- Mental health support workers
- Home care support workers
- Healthcare support service worker
- Mental health outreach worker
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in Mental Health (QCF)
TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF)
TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support (RQF)
TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (RQF)
TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF)
TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health Care (QCF)
TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support (RQF)
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems (RQF) courses in London here at verrolyne training. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve all 1o mandatory units.
|Unit||Level||Guided Learning Hours||Credit Value||Contribution to TQT|
|Understanding Bipolar Disorder||2||10||1||10|
|Understanding Eating Disorders||2||10||1||10|
|Understanding Mental Health||2||40||4||40|
|Understanding Post-Natal Depression||2||10||1||10|