TQUK Level 2 Award in Stroke Awareness (RQF)
This TQUK Level 2 Award in Stroke Awareness (RQF) once completed leads to a fully recognized qualification. This course is ideal for adding to any previous qualifications within the sector or indeed for those seeking to update their continuous professional development CPD online.
This TQUK Level 2 Award in Stroke Awareness will develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding of strokes.
This Level 2 Award in Stroke Awareness TQUK (RQF) course is an excellent addition to carers who want to increase their field knowledge and expertise. It contains everything you need in order to make sure that your loved ones are safe.
From understanding the key stages of a stroke, to knowing the actions that need to be undertaken in response to an emergency stroke incident; in just under a year you will confidently be able to take these transferrable skills and employ them when implementing stroke management techniques.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK Level 2 Award in Stroke Awareness (RQF) courses in London here at verrolynetraining. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential in stroke management. So choose us for your best.
Mandatory Units/Course Content
Unit 1: Know what a stroke is Learning Outcomes
Unit 2: Know how to recognise a stroke
Unit 3: Understand the management of risk factors for stroke
Unit 4: Understand the importance of emergency response and treatment for stroke
Unit 5: Understand the management of stroke
- Reduce stroke risk and spot it early – this will help to ensure the long-term health of your patients.
- Your CV can be enhanced with a specialism or qualification.
- You can study from your home, all course materials sent directly to you (by email or mail), making it easy and stress-free.
- You can learn at your own pace with a year of course completion. Learn at your own pace.