TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF)
The TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) course is suitable for learners working, or wishing to work, with children and young people supporting Child Protection. This includes those in voluntary or unpaid positions. Such positions would be a Teaching Assistant, Teacher, Nursery Assistant, Care Worker etc.
The qualification covers how to safeguard and protect children, young people and practitioners in the workplace as well as how to respond to evidence or concerns that a child or young person has been abused.
The purpose of this Online TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) course is to enhance learning, thinking and understanding. As part of the training, candidates will learn how to manage concerns that children or young people are being abused and how to guarantee that they are safeguarded. While learning about children’s safety and protection, learners will also be able to proceed onto other degrees, such as teacher training.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
Some of the most popular qualifications our successful candidates progress onto include:
- Level 3 Award in Safeguarding Skills for Life and Work (RQF)
- Certificate (Level 2) in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (TQUK)
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (TQUK)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (TQUK)
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
The guided study hours to complete your TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) course are an approximate figure and are dependent upon how much time you can dedicate to your studies and how well you grasp the learning concepts in the course material. You should allow enough time to complete assignments/ question papers to ensure satisfactory outcomes are met.
The approximate amount of time required to complete the TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) qualification is: 10 hours.
You will have an initial 8 months in which to complete this qualification and after that you can extend for a further 4 months if required giving you a maximum time-scale of 12 months.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) courses in London here at verrolyne training. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 10 credits to achieve the Online TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) online course. Learners must achieve 10 credits from mandatory units and the remaining credits from the optional units.
Mandatory Units/Course Content
As part of this Ofqual-regulated Online TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) course, candidates will cover several different areas of study, including:
- Understanding Abuse & Safeguarding Children & Young People.
- Identifying Instances of Abuse towards Children & Young People.
- Responding to Suspicions or Evidence of Abuse towards Children.
- Limiting Children or Young People’s Exposure to Abuse.
- Correctly Safeguarding & Protecting Children & Young People.