TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF)
This TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) course in the UK provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to keep a care provision learning and working in a wide range of roles in a health and adult care setting smoothly and efficiently in the end of life care sector.
Anybody working in a role that involves end of life care or anybody aiming to develop their knowledge of end of life care.
The eligibility purpose Best Online TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) Course is incredibly authentic to acquire an experienced care supervisor level.
The purpose of the qualification is to provide an introduction to and develop understanding of working in end of life care. It is relevant as an introduction for those working or planning to work in a role which involves end of life care.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
What is our assessment method?
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
28 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) over 4-6 weeks. Learners must study and complete portions of their assessment portfolio on their own time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) courses in London here at verrolyne training. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 28 credits to achieve the Online TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF) Course. Learners must achieve 10 credits from mandatory units and the remaining credits from the optional units.
Mandatory Units/Course Content
Unit Level Guided Learning Hours Credit Value
Understand how to work in end of life care 2 28 3