TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia (RQF)
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Dementia Care Principles (RQF) enhances learners’ knowledge and understanding of what dementia is and how to care for people with dementia, encompassing a variety of theoretical models and kinds of dementia. Learners will examine the role of caregivers in the care and support of dementia patients.
This certification is designed to keep learners up to date on their professional development and to help them build knowledge and skills that are relevant to their field of work.
The Ofqual regulates the TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care (RQF).
The Qualification Purpose of this Online Best TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia (RQF) would be especially beneficial to anyone who, in a professional or personal role, wishes to learn more about aiding persons with dementia in order to improve their quality of life.
In particular, how to provide medication to people with dementia using a person-centered approach, how to communicate with people with dementia, and how to interpret dementia-related behaviour. The advantages of participating in activities are also discussed.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 14 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Dementia Care (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support (RQF)
What is our assessment method?
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
The course duration is 12 weeks via distance learning. Learners must study and complete portions of their assessment portfolio on their own time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia (RQF) courses in London here at verrolynetraining. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 80 credits to achieve the Level 1 Award in introduction to Health, Social Care and Children and Young People’s setting RQF online course. Learners must achieve 10credits from mandatory units and the remaining credits from the optional units.
- Dementia awareness
- The person centred approach to the care and support of individuals with dementia
- Understand behaviour in the context of dementia
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in dementia care
- Understand the administration of medication to individuals with dementia using a person centred approach
- Understand the benefits of engaging in activities in Social Care
- Understand the factors that can influence communication and interaction with individuals who have dementia