Self-Awareness and Personal Development
ABOUT THIS COURSE
With our hectic schedules, it may be hard to find some time to consider who we are, our own weaknesses and strengths, our thoughts and personalities, our own customs and values.
In any case, a lot of us just are not likely to invest time on self-reflection. The online personal professional development and Self-Awareness course aim to provide students with the resources to help enhance their own self-awareness & personal growth. The course examines the significance of getting self-awareness and what effect that could have on your own emotional intelligence, joy, attitude and learning style.
Created for your needs
The intention of this online course personal development and training Self-Awareness is to better increase your understanding of your character in self-awareness and personal development, in addition to the pertinent laws and regulations.
The main features you’ll cover in this online course personal development and training Self-Awareness in the UK are:
- What are self-awareness and personal development?
- The Importance of reflection
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
- Personal development
- Stages of skill development
- SMART goals
- Mission and vision statements
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Self-Awareness course for personal and professional development in health and social care by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Understand their feelings, strengths, weaknesses and sense of significance, and also make an individual action plan from this newfound consciousness.
- Understand by being self-indulgent, and taking particular steps, they could positively impact on each area of their everyday life and economically adopt change.
- Know what self-awareness and private advancement is, as well as the importance of taking the opportunity to reflect and assess their own strengths, weaknesses and aspirations.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals