Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders Level 6
ABOUT THIS COURSE
It is vital to know about the laws and regulations involved in alcohol sales earned by advance Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence holders level 6 course. This e-learning Scottish certificate for personal licence holders level 6 online course covers the subjects and things specified in the law and fulfils the mandatory 2 hours’ long time. This eligibility is directed at anybody in Scotland who wants to apply for a Personal Licence to sell alcohol in Scotland.
Created for your needs
The intention of this Scottish certificate for personal licence holder qualification course level 6 is to better increase your understanding of the Scottish authorities and will ensure students know the law, regulation and duties connected to the retail sale of alcohol.
The main features you’ll cover in this the Scottish certificate for personal licence holders level 6 online course in the UK are:
- The Functions, Duties and functions of Licensing Boards and Licensing Standards Officers
- The application procedure for an individual license
- The application procedure for assumptions and occasional licences, mandatory and optional conditions.
- The accountable retail sale of alcohol
- Functions and Duties of the personal licence holder and also the penalties terms of failure to comply with the legislation
- Unauthorised licensable activities
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this online training & courses Scottish certificate personal licence holders level 6 by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Summarize the five licensing Goals
- Describe what represents an unlicensed sale and also the penalties of the
- Simplifies the powers and functions of Licensing Standards Officers
- List the data which must be found within a Running Program
- Overview offences under the act with regard to the selling of alcohol to kids
- Identify possible underage purchasers and reevaluate acceptable proof of age
- Utilise great service clinic to establish a Secure and well-managed assumptions
- Calculate the components of alcohol in a beverage using the ABV
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals