PRO SAFER RECRUITMENT COURSE
Training to safely recruit the right staff and volunteers to ensure they are safe to work with children and young people
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Safer recruitment is an indispensable part of safeguarding. Whether you are a commercial company, statutory organisation, voluntary team or recruiting agency, you must get rigorous safer recruitment in the core of your business enterprise.
Assessing our skills & training safer recruitment course will provide you with the info that you want to understand if advertising tasks, doing interviews and taking on new workers in a setting with children and young men and women. The class covers the laws and policies required to guarantee child protection.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of safer recruitment, best-price online courses that permit them to obey the law.
The main feature you’ll cover in this online safer recruitment course at home is:
- Developing safer recruiting policies and processes to your organization
- Choosing Ideal people to interview
- Carrying out comprehensive background checks
- Reacting to queries identified through background checks and checking risk
- Responding to inappropriate behavior and allegations of misuse.
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this UK safer recruitment online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes.
- Know why using rigorous safer recruiting practices in place is as crucial as safeguarding children.
- Understand how to gather a successful applicant information package, including a project description and safeguarding announcement.
- Know how to get referees and understand what is required from a mention.
- Understand how to interview applicants successfully. Know what’s involved from the pre-appointment checks, such as DBS checks, before a candidate can begin work.
- Understand the significance of a thorough staff induction procedure and safeguarding kids training.