Safer recruitment in education course
About this course
This online safer recruitment in education course is designed to help teachers and other school staff gain the knowledge and skills to improve their practice and create a safer environment for pupils.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this Safer recruitment in education training with certificate are:
- The four key stages of the recruitment process
- pre-recruitment planning and what must be in place before you advertise your post
- rejecting candidates and meeting the right ones
- obtaining the correct checks and references, including what’s required from a DBS check
- post-recruitment activities, including observation and supervision
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this course on safer recruitment online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- preparing to recruit
- shortlisting for interview
- vetting and barring checks
- dealing with concerns identified through vetting and barring checks and assessing risk
- managing allegations of inappropriate behaviour or abuse by a member of staff or volunteer.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals