Safeguarding Children and Child Protection Training Course
About this course
Abuse is a sensitive issue for those involved, but understanding how to spot and cope with abuse is vital. Anyone working with families or children has to possess knowledge of how to protect children. This online safety and guarding for children training course knowledge will help protect and prevent children from experiencing neglect and abuse which consequently can alter, or sometimes save the lives of kids.
Created for your needs
The intention of this Safeguarding’s tips for kids online course is to supply those working with kids, with the knowledge and comprehension of the various kinds of child abuse and how to recognize the signals.
The main features you’ll cover in these children’s health and safeguarding course in the UK are:
- Defining safeguarding
- Intervention and thresholds
- Signs of abuse
- Escalating concerns
- Define abuse
- Outline current Laws, policies and regional Rules about the welfare of Kids
- Recognize different kinds of abuse and signs of abuse
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this child safety and protection online course by Verrolynetraining, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Describe the various Kinds of intervention and their thresholds
- Describe the symptoms and signs of possible abuse
- Describe exactly what you need to do if you’ve got a concern about a child’s welfare or safeguarding
- Understand your duties when abuse is suspected
- Employ processes for reporting and documenting misuse
- List sources of help on your own and others in an abuse scenario
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals