Right to Work in UK
About this course
Right to Work In UK: It’s essential for any company using workers from beyond the UK to have the pertinent information concerning somebody to find out if they possess the right to operate in the United Kingdom. If you’re found to have employed illegal workers, you can face massive penalties that might be badly damaging for your industry. Ensure to understand what you are doing when recruitment, with a specific focus on licensed premises and also the consequences of non-compliance.
Created for your needs
The right to work in the UK policy online Courses training is acceptable for those involved with recruiting new employees and for anyone applying for work who might want to learn what files they need to demonstrate eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
The main features you’ll cover in this professional online awareness course right to Work in the UK are:
- Right to work legislation
- Category A and Category B documentation
- Identification of unauthorized documents
- Right to work checks
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this right to work in the UK existing employees online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Summarize the Applicable Laws concerning eligibility & right to work in UK
- Distinguish between Category A and Category B Files and Clarify the Gap between the two
- Entire Right to Function Checks for new workers
- Identify which files don’t establish a right to operate in Britain
- Outline Right to Work in UK laws specific to the performance of licensed premises
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.