Prevention of Money Laundering Online Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Awareness at prevention of money laundering online course shows users how to rate the possibility of money laundering within their enterprise and report suspicious transactions or actions. The course aims to offer comprehension of what the regular responsibilities are within the money laundering regulations and the steps that may be taken to protect companies against the danger of money laundering. Safeguarding your organization, from a financial and legal perspective, is essential.
Created for your needs
The intention of this online course on money laundering penalties UK is to better increase your understanding of your character in money laundering awareness, in addition to the pertinent laws and regulations.
The main features you’ll cover in this prevention ways to launder money online course in the UK are:
- Concepts about the money laundering, terrorist financing and transfer of funds regulations 2017 & The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Suspicious activity and signs
- Money laundering process
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this anti-money laundering prevention training course by Verrolynetraining, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Know and show commitment to issues like Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Money Regulations 2017 / The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Understand what questionable action might seem like and some other red flags to consider
- Understand the steps in the method of money laundering and how can prevent it
- Outline using a ‘risk-based’ method of preventing money laundering and record the five phases of a hazard assessment
- Entire policy statement for the company detailing your strategy to preventing money laundering
- Recognize suspicious trades and submit a Suspicious Activity Report if Needed
- Overview offences relating to money laundering under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals