MANAGING YOUR DIGITAL PROFILE COURSE UK
Managing your digital profile helps to understand the boundaries that should exist on social media between your professional and personal lives.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
It is getting increasingly more important to be cautious with what you set out to the dig sphere. When it’s in your professional or private profile, it is important to prevent financial, criminal, and reputational harm. A company needs to be clear regarding what is and isn’t acceptable from the public domain.
Our online training managing your digital profile course is designed to ensure businesses understand how to mitigate the possibility of financial, reputational as well as criminal damage by knowing what is and is not acceptable to place into the public domain through digital communications.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of advance managing your digital profile course at home which permits them to obey the law. This course relates to all digital footprint and online reputation, as well as the relevant laws and legislation.
The main feature you’ll cover in this online courses managing your digital profile UK is:
- Definition of a digital footprint
- Monitoring and maintaining profiles
- Legalities of shared information
- Assessing profiles
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this guideline for managing your digital profile online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes.
- Describe what a digital footprint is and demonstrate a clear Comprehension of its importance for their own Professional and Private life
- Understand E-Professionalism
- Be able to implement tips on using social media
- Explain how to track and preserve their own digital profile to enhance their professional standing
- Describe their legal obligation and duties with regard to any advice shared and submitted through digital technologies
- Evaluate their digital profile and take necessary measures to fix any gaps or fix any errors