Loss & Bereavement course
This loss-bereavement support training online course provides training and consultancy for any external organization who may encounter bereaved people in the course of their work.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
That is a two module training class which, though it’s expected to take 1 year to finish, students can study more than two years when they select.
The first module covers the fundamental skills of counseling with an accent on the person-centered strategy. The online loss and bereavement training courses module can lead you to comprehend that the significant theorists of bereavement counseling and care and demonstrate just how technical abilities can improve the counseling care that you provide.
Created for your needs
This loss and bereavement course online will assist you with loss management training to help increase your more excellent knowledge.
- Differentiate the terms grief, loss, bereavement and mourning
- Role of the grief counsellor
- Attitudes towards death
- Complicated Grief
- Models of grief
- Persistent complex bereavement disorder
- Impede the role of the grief counsellor
- Aim of grief counselling
- Psychological approaches
- Major depression disorder
- Models of grieving stages
- Applying interventions for a child who is grieving
- Choose a model of bereavement to apply to the case study
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this online loss and bereavement training course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Understand grief, loss, bereavement and mourning
- Develop knowledge about the models of bereavement and anticipatory loss
- Explain ‘The Invisible Toolbox Part 1’ in developing counselling skills
- Understand ‘The Invisible Toolbox Part 2’ in approaches and techniques
- Recognise know how to support people with children, adolescents and loss
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.