High field Introduction to allergens
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This food allergy Awareness training class is intended to give food handlers, or people that have responsibility for handling food handlers, having awareness about the controls and legal obligations when it concerns the 14 controlled allergens.
Food companies have a Legal duty to make certain that the food that they produce, produce, market or Function is safe for the user to consume.
This skills high field introduction online course to allergens is accredited by Verrolyne services and fulfils all entrance requirements for recognition in their Allergy Aware Scheme.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of high field introduction to allergens courses in London to obey the law.
The main feature you’ll cover in this best High field introduction to allergens course is:
- Introduction to food allergens
- Allergies, intolerances and coeliac disease
- Symptoms of allergic reactions and how to respond
- Allergens legislation
- Food labelling requirements
- The 14 regulated allergens
- ‘Free from’ claims
- Managing allergens from purchase to service
- Providing allergen information to customers
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this UK online high field introduction to allergens course by Verrolynetraining, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Be aware of the common symptoms of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis.
- Know that the 14 termed food allergens That Have to be declared If They’re used as an Ingredient in all these food items served and sold.
- Have a Consciousness of the legal obligations of food handlers in relation to Allergen labelling and statement.
- Know how to react to a customer question concerning the content of a food.
- Learn How to stop Allergenic cross-contamination through good hygiene processes and suitable meals Storage, handling and preparation practices.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals