level 1 Health and Safety Training Course
About this course
The Level 1 Award in Health and Safety at the Workplace course provides a basic introduction to workplace safety and health with a concentration on the identification of possible hazards. This program is a perfect introduction to safety and health at work. Ideal as a part of an induction procedure or consciousness training for people operating in low-risk occupations, the class covers the 8 important modules of an RQF degree 1 health and safety certificate.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of workers’ health’s level 1 and safety awareness online courses UK issues with permitting them to obey the law. This course relates to all industries of the licensing business and is acceptable for students in the UK.
The main features you’ll cover in this course are:
- Essential terms used in health and safety
- Duties of employers and workers
- Chief dangers and dangers in the workplace
- Advantages of good housekeeping
- Health and safety signs and their significance
- Welfare facilities that need to be provided
- The purpose of first aid supply
- Reporting of safety and health incidents
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this online courses employee health and safety level 1 by Verrolynetraining.co.uk, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Know the significance of workplace health and security, and it’s vital.
- Understand the typical work-related dangers which may result in accidents and ill health.
- Recognise the duties for keeping health and safety levels that workers and companies have.
- Understand the health and safety measures and procedures companies will have set in place along with the responsibilities workers must preserve them.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals