Health and Safety Level 3
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Designed to present a wide-ranging degree of knowledge about safety and health, this e-learning class covers safety and health law, the dangers within an office, and how to execute powerful and necessary controls. In the conclusion of the course students will have the knowledge and expertise to manage staff effectively.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of level 3 health and safety risk assessment online courses at home to permit them to obey the law.
The main features you’ll cover in this health and safety at work level 3 courses in the UK are:
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling, and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of line managers and supervisors
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries, and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- The workplace
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this health and safety level 3 consultant courses by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes.
- Know how to deal with employee welfare and wellbeing, motivation, staff training, first aid, and emergency procedures.
- Know what’s required of companies and workers under current health and safety legislation.
- Know the significance and importance of workplace hazard assessments.
- Know why it is vital to research and report accidents.
- Know the roles that managers, managers, and personal protective gear play concerning health and safety.
- Learn about dealing with employees, welfare and wellbeing, motivation, emergency procedures, staff training, and first aid by health and safety level 3 courses.
- Know the dangers related to the office and work equipment; explosion and fire; energy; working at peak; automobiles; violence, alcohol and drugs; Hazardous substances; vibration and noise; and manual handling.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals