Health and Safety Level 2
About this course
This Health and Safety Level 2 course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about health and safety in the workplace. It’s designed for people working in roles such as supervisors, team leaders, managers who have a responsibility for health & safety in their role. It will also benefit those looking to move into supervisory or management roles.
The aim of this Health & Safety Level 2 course is to provide delegates with the knowledge they need to understand how to reduce risk at work. Delegates will develop an understanding of how risks are managed at work,
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training Course with certificate are:
- Introduction to Health and Safety Law
- Risk Assessment
- Workplace Safety
- Workplace Welfare
- Manual Handling and Display Screen Equipment
- Hazardous Substances and Working at Height
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Food Safety & Hygiene for Catering online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Have a thorough understanding of important health and safety themes, as well as how to implement best practises in these areas.
- Recognize the roles of employers and employees in terms of health and safety regulations.
- Understand the need of doing a risk assessment to prevent and control hazards, as well as the components that go into doing so.
- Understand the risks and negative health effects that come with various occupational activities and processes.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals