General Data Protection Regulations Course
About this course
GDPR Compliance is becoming the new standard. These regulations are set to take effect on May 25, 2018. If you’re in charge of data privacy compliance in your organization, you need to understand the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This General Data Protection Regulations GDPR Course will give you a solid understanding of how companies can meet these requirements and become compliant with the GDPR.
We’ll cover all of the changes that will take place in May 2018 including; what it is, its scope, who it applies to, when it takes effect and how it works. You’ll learn about the penalties for non-compliance and how to avoid them!
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this General Data Protection Regulations Awareness Training Course with certificate are:
the rights of the individual
- the implications for employees
- how to make sure your organisation is compliant
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Right to restriction of processing online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- explain the history and principles of data regulation which resulted in the GDPR
- identify the key concepts and purpose of the GDPR
- explain legal bases for processing personal data, including performance of contracts and how consent is obtained
- describe the rights of the individual under the regulations
- identify the ways in which the GDPR can help to avoid confidentiality breaches
- identify the implications of GDPR for you and your workplace
- explain actions you and your workplace can take to mitigate risks
- describe the role and responsibilities of data protection officers
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals