Fraud Awareness and Prevention Training
This Fraud Prevention and Awareness Training Course covers everything that could be done in order to protect the office from fraud. When it’s protecting a person or the company as a whole, preventing deceptive action is essential for any business enterprise’s continuing success.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Fraud can make a person or group feel dangerous or like their privacy was violated. Action Fraud reported in September 2017 that approximately 272,980 fraud offenses (in the United Kingdom alone) were completed in the past 12 months. So this fraud prevention management training online course helps to prevent all dishonest acts and actions in any business.
According to the general rule of Fraud Act 2006, there are 3 types of fraud;
- Fraud by false representation
- Fraud by failing to disclose information
- Fraud by abuse of position
Created for your needs
It is crucial that you obey the law and understand the positive effect this fraud prevention awareness training for employees course can have on your organization and personnel.
The main features you’ll cover in this fraud prevention detection online course in the UK are:
- What is Fraud?
- Detecting Fraud
- Preventing Fraud
- External Fraud
- Reporting Fraud
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this fraud and fraud prevention course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Know and work towards compliance with the Fraud Act 2006
- Learn everything you can perform as an employer and worker to Avoid fraud
- Know how to report fraud in the Ideal way and comprehend the need to get a Fraud Policy
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals