Food Safety Level 3
It’s your duty as a business Proprietor to comply with all the principles set out in Regulation (EC) 852/2004 of the European Parliament to the Hygiene of Foodstuffs, the Food Safety Act 1990, and the Food Hygiene Regulations 2005.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
It’s significant for anybody to handle or prepare food as part of the function to understand food safety level 3. Incredibly it’s essential if you’re supervising people who do so for better handling. The value of guarding your clients is paramount, and your employees will need to understand how to develop and keep up a HACCP system to reduce contamination and safeguard your clients in addition to enhance the standard of your goods.
Created for your needs
The intention of this online food health and safety level 3 training course is to better increase your understanding of your character in food security, in addition to the pertinent laws and regulations.
The main features you’ll cover in this level 3 health and food safety in catering online course in the UK are:
- Your role and responsibilities
- Risks and hazards
- HACCP systems
- Illness prevention
- Legal impacts of illness
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this basic level 3 safety food online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Understand their role in the Oversight of food handlers when it comes to Food Hygiene and safety by this level 3 food hygiene and safety certificate course
- Manage to specify food security dangers, hygiene risks and know how they could be prevented and controlled
- Know How to Stop food-borne disease and the impact of the from a private and a legal obligation
- Explain the Fundamentals of a HACCP food safety management program
- Identify where and how to store particular foods.
- Outline distinct Ways food could be cooked, reheated, or stored