FOOD SAFETY LEVEL 1 Training Course
About this course
This level one food safety certification course meets these training demands and completely fulfills other training conditions like FSA, sector skills, and Neighborhood Authority Accepted Coaching Proof.
Created for your needs
Tracking and regulating health and safety is essential for workers to prevent injury or illness on the job.
Extensive health and safety training is a valid requirement for individuals working with consumables: level 1 food safety training online course gives a fantastic comprehension of food risks and food poisoning; covering contamination, personal hygiene, cleanliness at the food prep area, and also the storage and temperature of meals.
Additionally, it appears at waste disposal and food pests.
The main features you’ll cover in this food-handling level 1 and online safety course in the UK are:
- Food hazards & contamination
- Bacteria & biological hazards
- Personal hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety management
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this high-speed training on food safety level 1 online course by Verrolynetraining, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Learn about and show extreme commitment to The Food Hygiene Regulations 2006
- Know cleanliness and the best way to stop cross-contamination when working with meals
- Learn about food poisoning and also how the food can become contaminated
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals