First Aid at Work
ABOUT THIS COURSE
First Aid up skills users that are the office’s nominated individual for First Aid. Reduce assessment times once an injury has happened to allow therapy to be provided at the earliest possible time, ensuring some mishaps could be taken Care of efficiently and effectively with a certified First Aider by first Aid at work course.
The First Aid in the Workplace course is excellent for all those working in high-risk surroundings, like building websites. Learners will get comprehensive knowledge and skills to manage first aid emergencies at work.
Created for your needs
This program intends to improve your understanding of how to react in crisis conditions.
The main features you’ll cover in this first Aid at work training online course in the UK are:
- Identify, assess & treat
- Recovery position
- Choking casualty, wounds & burns
- Broken bones, strains & sprains
- Stroke, epilepsy, asthma & anaphylaxis
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this emergency first aid in the workplace course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- The best way to Take Care of heart attacks, eye injuries, and overall common illnesses
- Awareness of basic life support
- Recording accidents
- First aid health and safety regulations
- Managing incidents
- Basic life support – CPR
- First aid kits and dressings
- Examination of a casualty
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals