Fire Safety Level 2
About This Course
Fire Safety Training in the United Kingdom and in the work environment is quite important. The Fire Safety level 2 training courses across the UK are designed to provide workers with an understanding of the dangers related to workplace fires.
The program is also perfect for worker inductions, refresher training for existing employees, or people seeking to attain recognized level two fire security eligibility.
Created for your needs
The online fire safety level 2 courses are acceptable for those involved in learning fire safety principles at work in urgent situations.
The main features you’ll cover in this professional online course are:
- Introduction to fire safety
- The characteristics of fire
- Fire safety legislation
- Assessing and managing risk
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this fire safety principles level 2 online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- The Functionalities and responsibilities of the fire marshal
- Relevant guidelines and legislation
- Preventing fires and the spread of these inside buildings
- Fighting fires with fixed installations and mobile extinguishers
- Fire dangers and causes of fires
- Emergency protocol, such as evacuation, emergency lighting, and meeting points
- Fire hazard assessment
- Knowing categories of passion and how they differ
- Due to these color codes on fire extinguishers
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Deliver sessions with proper teaching approaches
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals