Fire Safety in the Workplace Course
About this course
The fire safety in the workplace course that has been approved by the NFPA and offers certification upon completion. This Fire safety in the workplace UK is designed for anyone who wants to learn more about fire safety in the workplace. The information contained herein was developed through research and collaboration with industry professionals and is considered to be a valuable resource for those working in this field.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this staff fire safety training course with certificate are:
- General fire precautions to be observed in all workplaces
- Truth about fires
- Causes of fire and ignition sources
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Use and maintenance fire extinguishers
- Use of other fire fighting equipment
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Action to be taken on hearing a fire alarm
- Location of Assembly points
- Special arrangements for staff with disabilities and visitor
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this course on fire risk assessment online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- To carry out a fire risk assessment (or use an outside agency) and make sure it is reviewed regularly.
- To inform staff of any risks noted.
- Put in place fire safety measures to reduce the risk of fire.
- Keep fire safety measures current and maintained.
- Take further measures if inflammable or explosive materials are stored.
- Have emergency planning in place.
- Review and record your planning of emergency procedures.
- Consider those who may be more at risk and have a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan where appropriate.
- Provide staff with the necessary information and training.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals