Equality and diversity
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This equality, discrimination, and diversity certification course is intended to give business owners, HR professionals, and others responsible for keeping a wholesome work environment and the knowledge and skills to winner inclusivity and respect for all workers.
You’ll also explore common stereotypes and prejudices which are connected with the business environment.
Through this online training equality and diversity course, you will acquire all of the skills, strategies, and tools to promote diversity and equality on the job and set a precedent for others to follow, contributing as an illustration of how to make a wholesome working environment which nurtures optimum productivity.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of online training equality and diversity courses to obey the law.
The main feature you’ll cover in this UK equality and diversity course is:
- Describe what diversity and its associated terms imply
- Explain how changes in the world have influenced you and your perspective
- Identify your stereotypes
- Use terms that are politically correct and avoid those which are not correct.
- Apply the four cornerstones of diversity
- Avoid the pitfalls related to diversity
- Prevent the Pitfalls associated with diversity
- Utilize a Technique for managing inappropriate behavior
- Produce a management fashion to encourage diversity
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this advanced equality and diversity course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Learn about the laws Surrounding equality, discrimination, and diversity
- Demonstrate a comprehension of the different behaviors in the office which constitute discrimination
- Champion diversity at the office and create an inclusive atmosphere for all
- Identify and comprehend the Connections between values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Show consciousness of these Stereotypes & prejudices which are commonplace in the company
- Understand the differences Between racial discrimination and human discrimination
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals