ABOUT THIS COURSE
This online course cellar management London is aimed at Companies and Candidates necessary to handle and take care of cask and/or keg beers- and anyone essential to keep a safe and sterile cellar.
This Cellar Management class is ideal for owners, supervisors, supervisors, or anybody who’s accountable for line cleaning, barrel shifting, basement health & safety, or the business’s profitability on a daily basis.
Created for your needs
This online training & courses cellar management is designed to help applicants make sure that their beer is always served at an optimum state intended to raise sales and reduce wastage. Training will cover each facet from delivery to function.
The main feature you’ll cover in this cellar management online course is:
- Line cleaning
- Serving draught products
- Controlling wastage
- Health & safety
- Preparing, changing, storing and serving cask and keg products
- Cellar gas safety
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this at home online cellar management course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Know the different Kinds of keg and cask beers which are readily available.
- Describe why basement management is vital to get a business.
- Make sure that your inventory remains at optimal quality.
- Understand the Value of regular cleaning and high hygiene criteria to the total level of your inventory.
- Realize the risks that cellars can pose and also the way to take the necessary measures to avoid dangers.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals