ABOUT THIS COURSE
The care certification is that the business agreed set of criteria set out the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed by Health and Social Care professionals in Britain. It consists of 15 criteria that are made to guarantee people in the market possess the requisite knowledge to have the ability to give top excellent care.
This professional care certificate online training course covers all of the knowledge components of the total maintenance certification. Thereby it’s a massively precious and engaging source for people studying for the proper Care Certification or indeed seeking to determine whether a career in care is to get them.
Created for your needs
This care certificate training & online course intends to better increase your understanding of your character in care, in addition to the pertinent laws and regulations.
The main features you’ll cover in this professional care certificate online training course in the UK are:
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person-centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this UK care certificate online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Provide the Student with a comprehension of the key laws concerning the care Certification
- Supply essential care certification training tools in an engaging and meaningful manner
- To Supply a FREE mixed learning environment that’s available to most individuals and Companies
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals