CARE CERTIFICATE ACCREDITED LEVEL 2 FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE DISTANCE LEARNING
The care certificate accredited level 2 for health and social care distance learning course is fully online and is designed for care administrators or care workers who are working full time and don’t have the time to go back to college. It gives everyone the confidence that workers have the same induction – learning the same skills, knowledge and behaviours to provide compassionate, safe and high quality care and support.
The Care Certificate is the start of the career journey and is only one element of the training and education that will make them ready to practice within their specific sector.
This online care certificate accredited level 2 for health and social care distance learning training course is developed for new healthcare and social care staff as part of their workplace induction.
The primary audience of the Care Certificate is Healthcare Support Workers or Adult Social Care Workers. It is also suitable for existing health and social care staff who do not hold recognised qualifications.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
The following career opportunities are:
Clinical support roles
The care certificate accredited level 2 for health and social care distance learning is suitable for those giving support to clinical roles in the NHS and other healthcare settings where there is any direct contact with patients, including:
- Health Care Assistants
- Care Support Workers
- Assistant Practitioners.
Adult social care workers
This Online Care Certificate Standard 2 is also suitable for those giving support in community settings, including:
- Adult Social Care workers in residential, nursing homes and hospices
- Home care workers
- Domiciliary care staff.
This Online Care Certificate Standard 2 is also suitable for other social care roles include:
- Caring volunteers
- Drivers with direct contact with patients/ service users.
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
This Qualification requires hours of self study with a 12 weeks guided learning. These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by trainer or tutor. Learners are expected to study and complete aspects of their assessment portfolio in their own time.
WHY CHOOSE US?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the Online TQUK care certificate accredited level 2 for health and social care distance learning courses in London here at verrolyne training. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Manager to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in residential care or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Registered Manager. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 2 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve all mandatory units.
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control