Bribery Act Awareness
About this course
The Bribery Act 2010 (the ‘Act’) came into force on 1 July 2011 and affects UK businesses of all sizes. It makes it a criminal offence for companies to bribe overseas officials, their families or associates. It also places an obligation on businesses operating overseas to prevent bribery by anyone acting on their behalf, including employees and agents.
This prosecution under the Bribery Act course will help you understand the new UK Bribery Act 2010. We have created this Bribery Act Awareness course so that your business can be confident in its compliance with the new legislation.
With the Bribery Act of 2010, new rules and regulations have been put into place to help prevent bribery and corruption. The course will give you a better understanding of what is expected of you.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this Online adequate training and protection with certificate are:
- Bribery Act 2010
- Identify the types of offences
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Anti-bribery corruption legislation online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- • The nature of bribery
- Anti-bribery corruption legislation
- The implications of a bribery compliance program
- Consequences of failing to implement a bribery program
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals