Feet are the foundation of our body. If they are not taken care of, it can lead to other problems like bunions and calluses. A pedicure may be the answer to your problem! You should get one at least once a month or as needed depending on how much you walk around in shoes.
If you are wondering when the best time to get a pedicure is, it all depends on your needs. If your feet are in need of some care, it’s important to make an appointment with a salon as soon as possible. It won’t take much time but can mean relief from pain that results in problems like calluses, which are skin conditions caused by pressure or friction.
A pedicure can help make your feet more comfortable, but it only helps to get one when you need it. It can take up an hour of your time, maybe even less if there isn’t much for the esthetician to do. Even though it’s a quick process, you should visit the salon at least once a month to keep your feet healthy. It can prevent problems like calluses or even nail fungi.
If you need a pedicure, don’t wait. If you do, you may experience problems like pain and skin damage which can affect how your feet function. It’s important to get one when necessary so that they stay healthy and free of issues. So if your feet are in need of some care, call up the salon today.
- Soak your feet in a tub of warm water for ten minutes to soften the skin and nails.
- Use a foot file or pumice stone to scrub off any dry, rough areas on your heels or balls of your feet.
- Trim toenails straight across and file them down so they are smooth.
- Buff your heels to smooth them out. Here are some things you can do at home!
- Apply moisturizing lotion or oil to keep the skin from cracking and ensure a good pedicure.
- Use a clear polish or color if desired, or simply leave them with a natural shine.
- For callus treatment, the esthetician will smooth out your feet and put on a mixture of olive oil and sugar to remove dead skin.
- For infections, they might give you an ointment or solution to apply at home.
So if you need a pedicure for whatever reason, don’t wait! Give us a call today. Verrolyne Training UK will help you take care of your feet so that they will function properly and look great.